William Hill Sportsbook is ready for Super Bowl LV.
In addition to its standard bonus that is welcome new customers, William Hill Sportsbook has launched a Super Bowl free bets promotion, various odds boosts for the Big Game, and lots of unique prop betting options.
This post is part of an series that is ongoing the many Super Bowl LV bonuses, promotions, chances boosts, and unique prop wagers made available from the country’s major online sportsbooks. To see just what other sportsbooks are around, see our posts that are related BetMGM, PointsBet, and DraftKings.
Read on to find out what William Hill has in store for NFL fans on Super Bowl Sunday.
Note: William Hill Super Bowl promotions are available in: CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, NJ, VA, and WV
William Hill Super Bowl Promotions
William Hill is a bit light on Super Bowl promotions compared to some of the other sportsbooks we have detailed in this series. However, it still has a couple of offers worth checking out, including various odds that are value-added.
William Hill’s longstanding customer that is new bonus will be in place for Super Bowl LV. You can visit WilliamHill.com to register and download the mobile app if you don’t already have an account. Utilize the promo rule BUSARF whenever enrolling to position very first bet risk-free.
If you claim this offer along with your very first bet with William Hill loses, they’ll refund an equal amount to your wager in free bets (up to $500). Free bets do not come with any wagering requirements and must be used within seven days.
Claim Your William Hill Bonus: www.williamhill.com
Use this promo code: BUSARF
Earn Free Bets with Big Game Props
Super Bowl prop bets are a point that is strong William Hill, plus they are prepared to spend to show it. In the event that you destination at the least five prop bets of $20 or maybe more at William Hill for the 2021 Super Bowl, you’ll get a $25 bet that is free free entry into a drawing to win one of three $500 Fanatics gift cards.
Place five prop bets of at least $20 each on any of the following markets to qualify:
- Coin toss heads or tails
- First touchdown scorer
- First score of the game
- First offensive play
- Highest scoring quarter
- Winning margin
- Double result
- Mahomes over/under passing touchdowns
- Leonard Fournette over/under rushing yards
- Tyreek Hill over/under receiving yards
Super Bowl Odds Boosts
Over the last week, William Hill has begun releasing new odds boosts to give customers bigger payouts for select markets. To find the latest Super Bowl odds boosts, visit WilliamHill.com or launch the betting that is mobile, load the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game, and choose the “odds boosts” tab.
Here are William Hill’s latest improved odds offers:
- First scoring play associated with the game is a Chiefs TD: +200
- Chris Godwin and Tyreek Hill to both rating a TD: +350
- Mecole Hardman to get a TD and KC Chiefs to win: +450
- Mike Evans to get a TD and Buccaneers to win: +500
- Patrick Mahomes to get a TD and Chiefs to win: +500
- Leonard Fournette and Clyde Edwards-Helaire to both score TDs: +600
- Rob Gronkowski to get a TD and Buccaneers to win: +750
Current William Hill Super Bowl Betting Odds
William Hill is a competitive sportsbook, and its own betting odds are mainly on the basis of the industry average. It appears every betting that is mobile is the best for one specific outcome, and William Hill is no different.
As of this writing, William Hill offers +145 for the Bucs to win, which ties with PointsBet for the best odds that are possible that result. Present William Hill moneyline, distribute, and total chances follow:
- KC Chiefs: -164
- TB Buccaneers: +145
- KC Chiefs: -3 (-120)
- TB Buccaneers: +3 (+100)
- Over 56.0 (-110)
- Under 56.0 (-110)
In an update on Tuesday, William Hill reported it offers heard of most of clients supporting the Chiefs in the spread with 71% of total wagers and 81% of total bucks wagered going to the Chiefs. Nevertheless, bettors favor the Bucs into the moneyline, with 63% of total wagers and 52% of total dollar wagered backing the Buccaneers.
And for curiosity’s benefit, the greatest Super Bowl bet William Hill has had anywhere at the time of was for $520,000 tuesday. That bet came from a customer in Nevada who stands to win $953,333 if the Chiefs win and cover.
Super Bowl Cross-Sport Props on Offer
William Hill’s cross-sport props allow bettors to add another game from a sport that is different the Super Bowl wagering mix.
If your knowledge and fandom stretch beyond the NFL, you are already aware it won’t end up being the only game on television this Sunday. Cross-sport props may also be simply lots of fun since they turn an afternoon/evening that is already big a full-fledged all-day sporting marathon.
Below are just a few examples of William Hill’s cross-sport that is numerous:
Which may well be more?
- Tyreek Hill getting yards: +2.5 (-110)
- Miami Heat total points on February 7(* that is*)th(: -2.5 (-110)Which will be more?
Chiefs total rushing yards: +20.5 (-110)
- Phoenix Suns total points scored February 7(* that is*)th(: -20.5 (-110)Which may well be more?Chiefs total unpleasant performs: CHOOSE (+105)
Wichita State total points scored February 7(* that is*)th(: PICK (-125)
- Which may well be more?
- Tom Brady total completions: -0.5 (-110)Paul George total points scored on February 7(* that is*)th(: +0.5 (-110)
Which will be more?
- Tom Brady total TD passes: PICK (+100)
- Wolves/Leicester total goals on February 7(* that is*)th(: CHOOSE (-120)William Hill Same-Game Super Bowl Parlays
Same-game parlays are becoming significantly prominent in this Super Bowl, and William Hill is one of the sportsbooks now providing a number of single-game props simply for the top Game.
- As of the writing, William Hill has about 50 preconstructed same-game Super Bowl parlays being offered. You’ll need certainly to go to WilliamHill.com or login to your application for the list that is full but some of the more interesting propositions follow.
- Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes over 299.5 passing yards each: +160Tom Brady over 299.5 passing yards and Tyreek Hill to score a TD: +190Chiefs to win, Brady and Mahomes over 299.5 passing yards each: +300
Bucs to win, Brady and Mahomes over 299.5 passing yards each: +500
Mike Evans 1
- Bucs TD scorer and Darrel Williams 1
- Chiefs TD scorer: +4500
- Bucs D/ST and Chiefs D/ST to both score a TD: +4000
- Mahomes over 331.5 passing yards and Darrel Williams to score a TD: +450William Hill has the coin that is best Toss OddsEvery sportsbook we’ve examined has got the Super Bowl coin toss bet, but William Hill supplies the most readily useful probability of any sportsbook with -101 for both key result areas. It.Coin if you want to bet on the coin toss, William Hill is the place to do Toss minds or Tails
- Tails: -101
- Heads: -101
Who will win the coin toss?
Kansas City Chiefs: -101
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: -101