The Golden State Warriors (7-6) face the San Antonio Spurs (8-6) as only favorites on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Spurs Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 20
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
Andrew Wiggins: Day To Day (Knee)
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Luka Samanic: Day To Day (Illness),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Upper Respiratory Infection),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Spurs 113, Warriors 112|
While DraftKings has the Warriors winning by 1.5, the model has the Spurs taking home the victory, though the margin is fairly small (1.5 points). Lean toward taking the Spurs.
The model predicts a total 2.7 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||13||12.0||5.4||0.9||1.3||1.0||1.2|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 1.7 points less than his season average of 28.2.
- Draymond Green’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 16.6.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.8 points higher than his season average of 20.7.
- Dejounte Murray’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 6.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Murray’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Warriors make 44.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.1 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Golden State has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- San Antonio is 5-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.4% from the field.
- The Spurs have shot at a 44.7% rate from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points less than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- This season, San Antonio has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Golden State is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.7% from the field.
- The Warriors’ 35% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs have shot from deep (38.7%).
- Golden State has collected a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 38.7% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio has put up a 4-1 against the spread while going 3-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35% from deep.
- The Spurs are hitting 37% of their shots from three-point distance, which is just 0.8 percentage points fewer than the 37.8% the Warriors’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- San Antonio is 6-1-1 ATS and 6-2 overall when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State is 4-3 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots above 37% from deep.
- The Warriors make 13.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.8 more makes per game than the Spurs allow (11.4).
- When Golden State makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-4-1 ATS and 3-5 straight up.
- The Spurs are the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Warriors give up the 23rd-fewest makes from deep.
Warriors vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from