Julius Randle and the New York Knicks (7-8) are underdogs against Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (8-6) Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Chase Center. The matchup tips off at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 21, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Knicks Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 21
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Achilles),
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+5.5)|
|Prediction||Warriors 110, Knicks 105|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (4.5 points) is a little bit less than the 5.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the Warriors, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||14||12.3||5.6||0.9||1.4||1.0||1.2|
Warriors Player Props
- Curry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 2.5 less than his season average of 40.0.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 10.5, 7.4 less than his season average of 17.9.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Andrew Wiggins’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds less than his season average of 11.0.
- Austin Rivers’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 1.8.
- Mitchell Robinson’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
- This season, the Warriors have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% higher than the 43.3% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Golden State is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 43.3% from the field.
- New York’s record is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents make more than 44.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (44.3%).
- This season, New York has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
- Golden State is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 44.5% from the field.
- The Warriors are knocking down 35.3% of their three-point shots this season, 4.1% higher than the 31.2% the Knicks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Golden State is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it shoots better than 31.2% from distance.
- New York has put up a 6-4 against the spread while going 6-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.3% from downtown.
- The Knicks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.3%) is -1.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Warriors are averaging (36.1%).
- New York is 5-2 ATS and 5-2 overall when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State has a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.3% from three-point range.
- The Warriors’ 13.4 made three-pointers per game this season is four more made shots on average than the 9.4 per game the Knicks give up.
- Golden State has gone 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 4-6 ATS and 4-6 straight up.
- The Warriors rank 10th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Knicks give up the eighth-fewest made threes in the league.
Warriors vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from