Join us for Virtual Bingo! Play for a chance to win a curated swag bag. Check your inbox for your Bingo card, and if you’re not currently subscribed to our newsletters but would like to participate, drop us an email at [email protected] and we will send a card your way by Thursday 9/17 before 5pm (PST).
Six (6) Swag Bags
Friday 9/18 at 10am (PST) on The Perfect Purée’s Instagram and Facebook Story
1) Follow our Instagram page @theperfectpuree and/or Facebook page @perfectpuree.
2) If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you should have received an email from us with your Bingo card. If you are not subscribed but would like to participate, send us an email at [email protected] no later than Thurs, Sept 17, 12pm PST to receive your card by Thurs, Sept 17, 5pm PST.
3) We will post a picture every 5 minutes starting at 10am PST, Friday, Sept 18, on our Instagram and Facebook story. If you have the posted image on your Bingo card, mark it.
4) If you get 5 in a row (diagonal, horizontal or vertical), click “reply” to the original Bingo card email you received from The Perfect Purée (make sure HTML is enabled) with the words “BINGO!”. We will not accept emails without the original email attached, in Plain Text and/or without the words “BINGO!”.
5) The first 6 qualified emails we receive based on email timestamps will win one (1) Swag Bag each.
1) Participant must have received the Virtual BINGO email from The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley.
2) If participant gets 5 in a row (diagonal, horizontal or vertical), participant MUST click “reply” to the original Virtual BINGO email, have HTML enabled, and have the words “BINGO!” in the email to qualify. If participant fails to do any of the aforementioned, their email will be void.
3) Winners will be selected based on the email The Perfect Purée receives first in inbox. E.g. if we received Riley’s email at 12:00:01pm and Jordan’s email at 12:00:15pm, Riley will be selected as the winner. Winners will be notified by email.
4) Once The Perfect Purée has received a minimum of 6 “BINGO!” emails, the game will be put on pause while employees verify the winners. Game ends when 6 winners have been confirmed, otherwise, game resumes until there are 6 winners.
5) By entering, prize winners agree to The Perfect Purée announcing their name publicly as the prize winner.
6) The Perfect Purée reserves the right to disqualify participants who do not follow the rules at the discretion of The Perfect Purée.
7) Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
Must have received the Virtual BINGO email from The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley
Click here for complete Official Rules
The Perfect Purée reserves the right to disqualify participants who do not follow the rules at the discretion of The Perfect Purée.
If you have any questions, please contact our Sales & Marketing Coordinator at [email protected]
Follow The Perfect Purée:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The Virtual BINGO Promotion (“The Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States, Hawaii or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley (“The Organizer”) and affiliates, or the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandson or granddaughter, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of each such individuals are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Promotion void where prohibited.
Timing: The Promotion begins on Friday, September 18, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) and ends when 6 winners have been verified (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for when the Promotion begins and the emails received.
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, follow the online instructions to enter for a chance to win one (1) swag bag. Only one (1) entry allowed per person.
Winner Selection: The Perfect Purée will select the winner whose email we received first that has all the following: original Virtual BINGO email attached, HTML enabled and the words “BINGO!”.
Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email. The winners will be required to respond with their preferred shipping address. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within the required time period of 3 hours from the time of notification, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, The Perfect Purée will award the prize to the next winner by the email we received according to timestamp. Only three (3) alternate winners will be contacted, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prize: Six (6) swag bags. Winners must be a legal resident of the U.S. The Perfect Purée reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Organizer’s sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Organizer’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
General Conditions: Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Organizer’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Organizer’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of, or inability to use, any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion (resend “BINGO!” email), provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Organizer, in its sole discretion, may elect to the next winner to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Organizer reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Back to Top