The Portland Trail Blazers (8-6) host the New York Knicks (8-9) as favorites after Damian Lillard put up 35 points in the Trail Blazers’ 125-104 loss to the Spurs. The matchup airs on NBCS-NW at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 24
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Achilles),
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Neck)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+3.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (213.5)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 110, Knicks 107|
The FanDuel line for this matchup is within 0.2 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 3.9 points lower than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||12||10.8||1.8||1.2||0.3||0.1||2.3|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 0.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- Enes Kanter’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 11.5 boards, 2.2 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.3.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 3.5 assists, 2.7 assists less than his season average of 6.2.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Mitchell Robinson’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 43% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Portland is 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots higher than 43% from the field.
- New York is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 43.8% from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Trail Blazers have given up to their opponents.
- New York is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it shoots better than 47% from the field.
- When Portland’s opponents shoot higher than 44.2% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 37.4% from three-point range, 6.4% higher than the 31% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Portland has collected a 6-6 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 31% of its three-point shots.
- New York has put up a 7-6 against the spread while going 7-6 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from downtown.
- The Knicks are making 34.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is -1.7 percentage points higher than the 36.1% the Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New York has a 6-2 ATS record and is 6-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland is 4-2 ATS and 5-1 overall in games it shoots above 34.4% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers make 15.9 three-pointers per game this season, 6.7 more makes per game than the Knicks give up (9.2).
- When Portland makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall. When New York is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 4-7 ATS and 4-7 straight up.
- The Trail Blazers make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Knicks allow the sixth-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Trail Blazers vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from