It’s Tottenham v Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday and you don’t want to miss this EnergyBet price boost available to ALL customers! They’ve enhanced Tottenham to beat Arsenal from 51/50 to a whopping 25/1, with the extra winnings paid out in bonus funds. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £9.35 and here’s how…
- Only new customers who sign up via the special promotional link or those who already have an account can qualify by placing their bet between 00:01 on Thursday 3rd December 2020 and 16:29 on Sunday 6th December 2020.
- Minimum deposit of £10.00, to be eligible for this promotion.
- Deposited funds must be wagered at least once on sport before they can be withdrawn.
- We must stake £1.00 on Tottenham to win at the standard odds.
- If Tottenham win, the additional winnings gained from the 25/1 enhanced odds will be credited as bonus funds.
- Bonus funds must be wagered 3x at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or greater.
This offer is a little different to regular price boosts, but the strategy is still pretty much the same.
If Tottenham win, we’ll receive the following…
+ £23.98 in bonus funds
= £26.00 in total
+ £20.38 (converted from bonus)
= £22.40 total cash
We then just need to divide our total cash by our initial stake to get our effective odds…
£22.40 (total cash) ÷ £1.00 (stake) = 22.40 (effective odds)
At the time of writing, laying our bet at Betfair gives us the biggest guaranteed profit.
As you can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake should be £10.57…
Place £1.00 on Tottenham @ 22.40 = Potential profit of £21.40
Lay £10.57 on Tottenham @ 2.14 = Potential liability of £12.04
Let’s have a look at our profit/loss for the two potential outcomes…
So, regardless of the outcome, we’ll make a guaranteed profit of £9.35 on this EnergyBet Price Boost!