| Sportsbook Wire
The Texas A&M Aggies (1-0) will take on the Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) Saturday at Bryant-Denny Stadium for a 3:30 p.m. ET kickoff. We analyze the Texas A&M-Alabama college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Alabama is No. 2 in the Amway Coaches Poll, Texas A&M is No. 13.
Texas A&M at Alabama: Betting odds and lines
- Money line : Texas A&M +600 (bet $100, win $600) | Alabama -1000 (bet $1,000, win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Texas A&M +18 (-110) | Alabama -18 (-110)
- Over/Under : 53.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Texas A&M at Alabama: Three things to know
- Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle caught eight passes for 134 yards and two touchdowns in the team’s first game of the season. He is projected to be a first-round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Texas A&M has lost seven-straight games to Alabama. The last time the Aggies defeated the Crimson Tide was in 2012 when Johnny Manziel was the quarterback for the Aggies.
- Alabama has won 17 of its last 19 games against SEC opponents.
Texas A&M at Alabama: Odds, betting lines and picks
Alabama 45, Texas A&M 21
Money line (ML)
Alabama (-1000) is a huge moneyline favorite over Texas A&M Saturday afternoon and for good reason. The Aggies have lost seven straight games to the Crimson Tide and barely beat Vanderbilt in their first game of the season.
Alabama may just be the best team in the country and dominated Missouri in its first game; however, there just isn’t enough value on either side here, so PASS on the moneyline in favor of the point spread.
Against the spread (ATS)
ALABAMA -18 (-110) opens this game as a three-touchdown favorite. Alabama has covered the spread in four of its last six games against Texas A&M and has the more explosive offense.
Expect this game to be close in the first half, but for the Crimson Tide offense to take off in the second half. Look for Alabama to win this game by 20-plus points.
The total for this SEC matchup is set at 53.5 points, which feels slightly low considering how explosive Alabama’s offense can be in any given game. The Tide have multiple potential first-round picks at receiver and an emerging star at quarterback. It wouldn’t be a surprise if Alabama came close to 53 points itself.
Look for this game to easily hit the OVER 53.5 (-115) as both teams should score at least three touchdowns.
Want some action in this one? Place a bet atBetMGM now. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.