Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (18-11) into a matchup against the Phoenix Suns (19-10) after scoring 35 points in an 118-111 loss to the Wizards. The Suns are 6.5-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, February 22, 2021, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup’s point total is set at 229.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 22
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Harry Giles III: Day To Day (Calf)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-6.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
|Prediction||Suns 117, Trail Blazers 109|
The model projects the Suns to win, just as William Hill does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (7.7 to 6.5).
In this game, the model projects a total (225.6 points) slightly lower than the William Hill over/under (229 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.2 points greater than his season average of 24.3.
- Chris Paul’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 30.1.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Deandre Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||27||15.4||2.1||1.4||0.7||0.2||3.3|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.6 assists higher than his season average of 7.9.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 5.4 less than his season average of 23.9.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots less than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Suns are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 47.7% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 13-3 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Portland has a 10-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to knock down more than 48.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.3% clip from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points below the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- Portland is 9-4 against the spread and 12-1 overall when it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Suns’ 37.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Trail Blazers have shot from deep (36.5%).
- Phoenix is 15-3 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it shoots better than 36.5% from distance.
- Portland is 12-3 against the spread and 12-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.7% from deep.
- The Trail Blazers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.7%) is four percentage points higher than opponents of the Suns are averaging (34.7%).
- Portland is 15-6 ATS and 16-5 overall when the team makes more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix has a 13-3 ATS record and a 13-3 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 38.7% of its three-point attempts.
- The Suns’ 13.7 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.7 fewer made shots on average than the 16.4 per game the Trail Blazers give up.
- Portland is 15-7 against the spread and 16-6 overall when it makes more threes than its opponents, while Phoenix is 3-5 ATS and 3-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Trail Blazers rank second in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Suns allow the second-fewest made threes in the league.
Suns vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from