The Toronto Raptors (1-5) are underdogs as they try to end a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Phoenix Suns (5-2) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at PHX Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Raptors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Concussion Protocol),
Jalen Smith: Day To Day (Ankle)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Raptors 112 Suns 100
Our computers expect the same result as DraftKings, but have the Suns winning by a considerably larger margin (11.9 points). Take the Suns.The DraftKings point total for this matchup is just 5.7 points highter than the model projection.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 3.4 points greater than his season average of 21.1.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.2 higher than his season average of 26.3.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Booker’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 3.3 points less than his season average of 21.8.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 2.0.
- This season, the Suns have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 44.1% of shots the Raptors’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Toronto is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.9% from the field.
- The Raptors are shooting 41.2% from the field, 4.3% lower than the 45.5% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Toronto has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot over 41.2% from the field, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Suns are hitting 37% of their three-point shots this season, 2.2% higher than the 34.8% the Raptors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Phoenix has collected a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 34.8% of its three-point shots.
- Toronto has put up a 1-2 against the spread while going 1-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 37% from deep.
- The Raptors shoot 33.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 0.7 percentage points lower than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.2%).
- Toronto is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when shooting over 34.2% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.5% from three-point distance.
- The Suns make 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 fewer makes per game than the Raptors give up (15).
- Toronto has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Phoenix makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 0-1 ATS and 0-1 straight up.
- The Raptors make the third-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from