The New Orleans Pelicans (12-16) host the Phoenix Suns (17-10) as 2.5-point underdogs after Zion Williamson went off for 36 points in the Pelicans’ 126-124 loss to the Trail Blazers. The game airs on FS-NO at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The point total is set at 230.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 19
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 113, Pelicans 112|
The model favors the Suns by 0.4 points, just 2.1 less than the 2.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model predicts a total 6.6 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 24.4.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5 boards, 0.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.2.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Williamson’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 25.0.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- The Suns make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Phoenix is 11-3-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- New Orleans is 10-6 against the spread and 10-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Pelicans’ 48.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Suns have given up to their opponents (45.9%).
- This season, New Orleans has an 11-9 record against the spread and a 10-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.9% from the field.
- Phoenix is 11-4-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 48.1% from the field.
- The Suns’ 36.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans have shot from beyond the arc (39.3%).
- Phoenix has collected an 8-2 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 39.3% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans has put up an 8-3 against the spread while going 9-2 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Pelicans are making 36.8% of their shots from three-point distance, which is -1.4 percentage points fewer than the 35.4% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- New Orleans is 12-5 against the spread and 11-6 overall when shooting above 35.4% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 9-3-1 ATS record and a 10-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.8% from three-point range.
- The Suns hit 13 three-pointers per game this season, 1.4 more makes per game than the Pelicans allow (11.6).
- Phoenix is 13-5 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 6-15 ATS and 6-16 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pelicans make the 22nd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from