Dallas +5 Philadelphia – There is a three point overlay here – Dallas has won six of their last seven overall while the 76ers are 3-4 in their last seven.
- The home team has won seven of the last nine with each team winning an away game.
- Dallas won the last three, Philadelphia won the five prior games with the Mavericks only covering in one of those using the current spread.
- Mavericks are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games overall.
- Mavericks are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
New Orleans +8.5 Milwaukee – There is a 1.5 overlay
- Milwaukee is coming back to life with three straight wins following an uncharacteristic 5 straight losses.
Sacramento +1 New York – Correct Line
- The Kings have suffered through eight straight losses.
- Sacramento is 5-1 versus the Knicks in their last six meetings.