Portland +3 Phoenix – 3 Point Overlay – Porland heads to Denver tomorrow. Phoenix has only covered this 6 point spread once in their last ten of this series. There is more you need to know below. BetUS offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $2500)
- There is a 3 point overlay here.
- Trail Blazers are 6-2 Against The Spread in their last 8 games following a ATS loss.
- Trail Blazers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Suns are 16-5 ATS in their last 21 home games.
- Suns are 11-1 ATS in their last 12 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
- This last stat and the strong edge for home team favorites when there is up to a 3-point overlay has us avoiding a pick on Portland, as tempting as it may be.
Texas Tech -3 Oklahoma State (This One Opened at -1.5) – 3 Point Overlay – This one should be a PICK’EM.
- Texas Tech have lost their last two.
- Oklahoma State has won three of their last four home games.
- Red Raiders are 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
Oregon +4 USC – 1 Point Overlay –
- After winning 7 straight, USC lost a hard one the other night versus a team they should have won, Arizona.
- The Ducks have won five straight but lost two in a row prior to this streak.
- The home team has won the last five in this series and six of the last eight with each team winning one of the away matches.
- USC has won four of the last seven in this series.
- The Trojans are 11-3 Against The Spread in their last 14 games following a ATS loss.
Gambling911.com will be on USC -170
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com