Related Group is moving forward with Baccarat Residences Brickell, and the developer has now revealed more details of the project in the Herald.
The first tower at the Baccarat site will be 75 stories. In total, three towers are planned.
Over 300 condo units are planned in the first tower, along with at least 40 riverfront villas.
Prices will be on the $800 per square foot range.
Amenities will include:
- Fine crystal chandeliers made by France’s Baccarat
- Aged French oak floors
- Interiors melding 18th-century Paris with 21st-century Miami
- A permanent art collection with rotating exhibitions
- A curated collection of furnishings
- Access to the 1 Hotel Beach Club in South Beach
Groundbreaking of the first tower is expected in early 2022, with completion in 2025.
Two additional towers could include office and hotel components, although that could change depending on buying interest in the first tower.
One of those towers is already in permitting.
Records show that a 47-story tower planned for the property with 506 residential units continues to move through the building permit approval process. The permit was applied for in December, with the most recent activity taking place February 12.
Arquitectonica will be the architect for all three towers.