Red Rock Resorts has posted their third-quarter 2020 financial results, noting that revenues fell but that the company still managed to post a profit for the period.
Key financial indicators for the third-quarter ending September 30th, 2020 were:
- Net revenues for the quarter totaled $353.2 million, down from $465.9 million last year
- Casino revenue up 0.7% to $239.9 million, up 217.3% from the quarter prior
- Food and beverage revenues down 61.1% to $45.9 million
- Hotel revenues down to $22.1 million
- Other revenues down 47.9% to $14.5 million
- Management fees up 30.9% to $30.9 million
Red Rock has now opened the following properties after having closed them down due to the Covid-19 pandemic:Red Rock, Boulder Station, Green Valley Ranch, Santa Fe Station, Sunset Station, and Graton Casino Resort.