You might want to taper off the tryptophan or sneak in a nap on Thanksgiving.
The undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers will face the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday Night. The Steelers tightened their hold on the top spot in the AFC North with a 27-3 blowout over the one-win Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 11.
The road ahead gets rougher for the Steelers starting with the Ravens (6-4). Two of the Steelers’ remaining six games are against 7-3 teams on the road (Buffalo Bills and at home to the Indianapolis Colts).
“Just focus on one week at a time, and that’s what this team has done,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said. “We’re not chasing perfection, we’re chasing a Lombardi.”
On Monday, Pennsylvania sports betting apps had the Steelers as 3.5-point favorites with the total points line at 45.5. By Tuesday afternoon the Steelers moved to 4-point favorites.
Two Ravens test positive for COVID
On Monday, the Ravens announced multiple members of their organization tested positive for COVID-19. Obviously with a short week, this is a situation to monitor before placing bets.
Statement from the Baltimore Ravens: pic.twitter.com/2J3zWytk8i
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) November 23, 2020
Running backs J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram II tested positive for COVID-19 and have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list. They will not on play on Thanksgiving against the Steelers.
Steelers have league best ATS
Heading into the game against the Jags, Pittsburgh was 1-10 ATS as double-digit road favorites under coach Mike Tomlin.
Betting splits from FanDuel Sportsbook for Steelers vs. Jaguars:
- 68% of the money was on the Steelers (-10.5) to cover the spread.
- 91% of the money was on the Steelers (-500) on the moneyline.
- 55% of the money was on the UNDER (46.5).
At BetRivers, Steelers vs. Jags boasted the highest handle of any 1 p.m. game. Steelers ML (-500) was the highest handle single-game bet with 97%. Most bettors (78% of the handle) were confident the Steelers would cover the double-digit spread.
With the win and cover, the Steelers have a league best 8-2 ATS record.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers odds
Steelers odds to go 16-0
Seventeen teams (including the 2020 Steelers) in the Super Bowl era have started a season 10-0.
Here is the latest breakdown on the “Any team to go 16-0” market at DraftKings: Yes (+700)/No (-1350)
Pittsburgh Steelers 2020 odds tracker
(Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook)
|September 1, 2020||Oct. 1 (Week 6)||Oct. 20 (Week 7)||Oct. 27 (Week 8)||Nov. 3 (Week 9)||Nov. 10 (Week 10)||Nov. 17 (Week 11)||Nov. 24 (Week 12)|
|AFC North||+340||+220||+150||+120||-320||not listed||-800||-2500|
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers betting preview
The Steelers cruised to an easy 27-3 win in Jacksonville. Safeties Minkah Fitzgerald and Terrell Edmunds each intercepted Jags rookie quarterback Jake Luton twice. A potent, deep Steelers offense racked up 373 yards of total yards. The Steelers have scored at least 24 points in every game this season.
The Steelers sit at 10-0 but the Ravens were the ones some analysts thought would go undefeated. During the preseason, PA online sportsbooks offered a “Baltimore Ravens to go 16-0” betting market.
About 10 months after the Tennessee Titans upset them in the playoffs, they beat them in overtime in Week 11, 30-24. The Ravens coughed up an 11-point lead in the second half and have lost 3 of their last four. They are in third place in the AFC North.
Ravens vs. Steelers stats and info from DraftKings
- The Steelers are 8-2 ATS; the Ravens are 4-5-1.
- Five of the Steelers’ 10 games have hit the OVER. Four of the Ravens’ 10 games have gone over.
- Each of the Steelers’ last seven night games have gone UNDER the total points line.
- The Ravens have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games as underdogs.
- The Steelers’ stingy defense gives up the lowest ppg (17.4) and leads the league in both interceptions and sacks.
Week 12 promos at PA sportsbook apps
- Beat the Spread Bonus: $1 bonus for every point your team beats the spread by
- Pigskin Parlay: Instant 50% cash boost when creating an eight-team parlay
- New user deposit bonus: Get a 20% bonus, up to $1,000.
- Parlay Boost: Get a 20% profit boost on a 4+ leg parlay for any NFL games this weekend.
- Risk-Free $1,000 bet for new users: New users at FanDuel can get up to a $1,000 free bet. Register, make a deposit and place a wager on the FanDuel sportsbook app. Then, if the first wager loses, FanDuel will refund losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000.
BetRivers Free NFL Profit Boost every week:
- Risk-free $500 bet: Place your first bet and if it loses the Fox Bet sportsbook app will match it as a free bet up to $500.
- $1 bet pays $50: New users only. $1 bet pays $50 in free bets if the Steelers score.