Oddsmakers project the Baltimore Ravens (9-5) will keep their three-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by in a matchup against the New York Giants (5-9) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. The contest has an over/under of .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Giants Odds
|Ravens (-10.5)||Under (45.0)||Ravens 31 Giants 13|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has played in seven games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Baltimore has a 4-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-3 overall in home games.
- Baltimore has put together an 8-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 2-0-1 ATS when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- The Ravens, on average, score 6.6 more points per game this season (28.8) than the Giants allow (22.2).
- In games where Baltimore score at least 28.8 points this season, they are 7-0 overall and 5-1-1 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 22.2 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 5-4 overall record and a 6-3 record against the spread.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s games this year — 10 out of 14 — have finished under the point total (71.4%).
- New York has an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 17.4, is 3.1 fewer than the 20.5 the Ravens have given up in each contest.
- In games where New York scores at least 17.4 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 7-1 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.5 points.
- New York has a 6-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-4 overall in away games.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Ravens||28.8 (6)||20.5 (4)||49.3|
|Giants||17.4 (31)||22.2 (9)||39.6|
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson leads the team with 2,461 passing yards (175.8 yards per game) and has a 64.8% completion percentage this year (215-of-332) while throwing 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 14 games. He also has 828 rushing yards on 135 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 59.1 yards per game.
- Gus Edwards has 578 yards on 117 carries (41.3 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns over the course of 14 games.
- This season, Marquise Brown has 49 catches (on 87 targets) to lead the team with 703 yards (50.2 per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 14 games.
- Mark Andrews has also added 598 yards on 48 catches with seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 71 times and averages 42.7 receiving yards per game over 14 matchups this year.
- Over 14 games in 2020, Willie Snead IV has caught 31 passes on 46 targets for 408 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 29.1 receiving yards per game.
- Yannick Ngakoue has notched a team-leading 7.0 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 23 tackles over 14 games.
- In 14 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen has racked up 97 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Peters has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended 13 over games.
Giants Players to Watch
- Daniel Jones has thrown for 2,462 yards while completing 62.6% of his passes (239-of-382), with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions in 12 games this year (205.2 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 55 times for 403 yards and one touchdown, averaging 33.6 yards per game.
- Wayne Gallman has churned out a team-high 590 rushing yards (45.4 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns in 13 games.
- Darius Slayton has been targeted 85 times and has 46 catches to lead the team with 703 yards (50.2 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns in 14 games this season.
- Evan Engram has tacked on 54 catches for 572 yards and one touchdown over 14 games this year. He has been targeted 95 times and averages 40.9 receiving yards per game.
- Sterling Shepard has caught 49 passes on 68 targets for 467 yards and one touchdown, averaging 46.7 yards per game in 10 contests in 2020.
- Leonard Williams has 8.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 11.0 TFL and 48 tackles over 14 games.
- In 14 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Blake Martinez has collected 127 tackles, 8.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from