A game after he scored 31 points in an 118-116 loss to the Pacers, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-3) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-4) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-OK, begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Sindarius Thornwell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Concussion),
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Thunder 111 Pelicans 100
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The model projects a total 1.5 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Ingram’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 4.6 less than his season average of 37.1.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 9.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.9.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Adams’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 29.7.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5, 8.5 less than his season average of 22.0.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Bazley’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Pelicans have a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.2% lower than the 46.7% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have hit.
- In games New Orleans shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Oklahoma City is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.5% from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 43.5% from the field, 0.4% lower than the 43.9% the Pelicans’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
- New Orleans is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 43.5% from the field.
- The Pelicans are knocking down 32.3% of their three-point shots this season, 4.1% lower than the 36.4% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- New Orleans has collected a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City is 1-1 against the spread while putting together a 1-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 32.3% from beyond the arc.
- The Thunder are knocking down 31.4% of their shots from three-point range, which is 3.8 percentage points fewer than the 35.2% the Pelicans’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 1-0 ATS and 0-1 overall when the team hits more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- New Orleans has a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 31.4% from three-point distance.
- The Pelicans hit 10.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.4 fewer makes per game than the Thunder allow (12.8).
- Oklahoma City is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while New Orleans is 1-4 ATS and 2-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Thunder are the 13th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Pelicans give up the 29th-fewest makes from deep.
Pelicans vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from