The Indiana Pacers (9-6) host the Toronto Raptors (6-9) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The Pacers are in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 24
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Non-COVID Illness),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Foot),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-1)|
|Prediction||Pacers 113, Raptors 109|
The Pacers are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 3.4 more points in the model than FanDuel (4.4 to 1).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 5.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 13.5 boards, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 12.5.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.5 blocks lower than his season average of 4.0.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Fred VanVleet’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 29.9.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 31.8.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Pacers make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- In games Indiana shoots higher than 45.1% from the field, it is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Toronto’s record is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall when its opponents make more than 47.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Raptors’ 44.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Pacers have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Toronto has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.9% from the field.
- Indiana is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot over 44.2% from the field.
- The Pacers are making 35.6% of their three-point shots this season, 0.8% lower than the 36.4% the Raptors allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana is 3-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it shoots better than 36.4% from distance.
- Toronto has put up a 4-2 against the spread while going 3-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.6% from deep.
- The Raptors’ three-point shooting percentage this season (37.3%) is just 2.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers are averaging (39.5%).
- Toronto has a 3-3 ATS record and is 4-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 39.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 4-1 ATS record and a 4-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.3% from three-point distance.
- The Pacers connect on 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, 4.0 fewer made shots on average than the 16.1 per game the Raptors give up.
- Toronto is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 5-4 ATS and 6-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers rank 21st in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Raptors give up the 21st-fewest made threes in the league.
Pacers vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from