The Dallas Mavericks (6-7) are as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (8-5) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 20
Myles Turner: Day To Day (Hand),
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
JaKarr Sampson: Day To Day (Back),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Dorian Finney-Smith: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Day To Day (Groin),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dwight Powell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Maxi Kleber: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (219)|
|Prediction||Pacers 112, Mavericks 106|
The DraftKings total for this game, 219 points, and the model’s projected total, 218.5 points, are only 0.5 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 assists, equal to his season average of 7.5.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 39.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 40.3.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Brogdon’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||12||17.2||4.1||2.0||0.7||0.3||3.5|
Mavericks Player Props
- Luka Doncic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.3 points higher than his season average of 27.2.
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Maxi Kleber’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
- The Pacers make 47.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is three percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- Indiana is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- Dallas’ record is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents make more than 47.9% of their shots from the field.
- The Mavericks are shooting 44.7% from the field, 1.8% lower than the 46.5% the Pacers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Dallas has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 46.5% from the field.
- When Indiana’s opponents shoot above 44.7% from the field, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Pacers are hitting 35.1% of their three-point shots this season, 3.4% higher than the 31.7% the Mavericks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Indiana is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it shoots better than 31.7% from distance.
- Dallas is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 35.1% from deep.
- The Mavericks shoot 33.7% from beyond the arc this season. That’s -5.9 percentage points higher than the Pacers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39.6%).
- Dallas is 3-1 ATS and 3-1 overall when the team makes more than 39.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana has a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 33.7% of its three-point shots.
- The Pacers make 11.8 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer makes per game than the Mavericks allow (12.9).
- Dallas is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Indiana is 5-3 ATS and 5-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers rank 22nd in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Mavericks give up the third-fewest made threes in the league.
Pacers vs Mavericks Stat Rankings
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from