The Denver Nuggets (17-14) host the Washington Wizards (11-18) as 7-point favorites after Nikola Jokic racked up 41 points in the Nuggets’ 111-106 victory over the Trail Blazers. The game airs on NBCS-DC at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 237.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nuggets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 25
Gary Harris: Out (Adductor),
JaMychal Green: Out (Shoulder),
Greg Whittington: Day To Day (Knee),
Paul Millsap: Out (Knee),
PJ Dozier: Out (Hamstring)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (237)|
|Prediction||Nuggets 121, Wizards 110|
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 6.3 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||21||13.8||6.2||1.0||0.9||1.1||2.1|
Nuggets Player Props
- Jokic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 10.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Jamal Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Michael Porter Jr.’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 7.5 boards, 2.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.7.
- Bradley Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 2.4 less than his season average of 42.9.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots higher than his season average of 2.8.
- Beal’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Nuggets make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- In games Denver shoots higher than 47.6% from the field, it is 8-8 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
- Washington’s record is 9-7 against the spread and 8-9 overall when its opponents make more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards’ 45.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents.
- Washington is 8-5 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Denver is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.9% from the field.
- The Nuggets shoot 38.4% from deep, the same that the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Denver has collected a 9-8 record against the spread and a 10-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 38.4% of its three-point shots.
- Washington is 10-6 against the spread and 8-8 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.4% from deep.
- The Wizards shoot 34.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.1 percentage points lower than the Nuggets have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.5%).
- Washington is 8-4 against the spread and 5-7 overall when shooting over 36.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Denver has an 8-5 ATS record and an 11-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 34.4% from three-point range.
- The Nuggets make 13.4 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 more makes per game than the Wizards allow (11.3).
- Denver is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 9-11 ATS and 7-14 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Wizards make the 24th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nuggets give up the 15th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Nuggets vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from