A pair of the league’s best scorers match up when Kevin Durant (13th, 30.5 PPG) and the Brooklyn Nets (13-8) visit Bradley Beal (eighth, 34.7 PPG) and the Washington Wizards (3-12) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The Nets are favorites. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 30, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 31
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
James Harden: Day To Day (Left Thigh)
Raul Neto: Out (Groin),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (243.5)|
|Prediction||Nets 122, Wizards 114|
The model and William Hill both have the Nets taking home the win, but the model has them winning by slightly less (7.5 points). Lean towards taking the Wizards.
The William Hill point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (7.5 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 40.5, 3.0 less than his season average of 43.5.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 43.5, 1.5 greater than his season average of 42.0.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- DeAndre Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Wizards Key Players
Wizards Player Props
- Russell Westbrook’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 1.3 lower than his season average of 37.8.
- Beal’s points prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.8 points greater than his season average of 34.7.
- Davis Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Thomas Bryant’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- The Nets are shooting 49.5% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points higher than the 48.6% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 5-6 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it shoots higher than 48.6% from the field.
- Washington has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 3-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 49.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Wizards are shooting 45.7% from the field, -0.3% lower than the 45.4% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.4% from the field.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.7% from the field.
- The Nets’ 39.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.7 percentage points higher than opponents of the Wizards have shot from deep (37.8%).
- Brooklyn has an 8-5 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when the team makes more than 37.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Washington is 4-7 against the spread while putting up a 2-9 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 39.5% from beyond the arc.
- The Wizards are making 36.3% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 0.5 percentage points greater than the 35.8% the Nets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Washington is 6-2 against the spread and 3-5 overall when shooting above 35.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn is 6-5 ATS and 8-3 overall in games it shoots above 36.3% from deep.
- The Nets hit 14.6 three-pointers per game this season, 2.5 more made shots on average than the 12.1 per game the Wizards give up.
- Brooklyn is 7-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Washington is 3-7 ATS and 1-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Nets rank sixth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Wizards give up the 15th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from