The Orlando Magic (8-11) play the Los Angeles Clippers (14-5) as only favorites on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Magic vs Clippers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 29
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Foot),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Paul George: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (212.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Magic 105|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Clippers in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the Magic favored and the difference between the two is 10.6 points.
The FanDuel point total for this matchup is just 6.2 points lower than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 11.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.9.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Aaron Gordon’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 37.1.
- Serge Ibaka’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 10.5 boards, 3.7 rebounds greater than his season average of 6.8.
- Paul George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 2.0.
- The Magic make 43.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- Orlando is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 43.1% from the field.
- The Clippers have shot at a 47.7% rate from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 47.3% shooting opponents of the Magic have averaged.
- Los Angeles is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Orlando is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.7% from the field.
- The Magic are knocking down 34.9% of their three-point shots this season, one% lower than the 35.9% the Clippers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Orlando has collected a 5-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 9-2 against the spread while putting together a 10-1 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 34.9% from three-point distance.
- The Clippers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (41.8%) is five percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic are averaging (36.8%).
- Los Angeles is 8-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall when shooting over 36.8% as a team from three-point range.
- Orlando has an 8-5 ATS record and a 7-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 41.8% from three-point distance.
- The Magic’s 11.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.6 fewer made shots on average than the 14.8 per game the Clippers give up.
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-3 against the spread and 13-0 overall. When Orlando is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-8 ATS and 3-8 straight up.
- The Magic are the 25th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers allow the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
Magic vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Magic Rank||Magic AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from