Pacific Division opponents meet when the Los Angeles Lakers (2-2) visit the San Antonio Spurs (2-1) at AT&T Center, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. The Lakers are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of December 29, 2020, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 30
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Alex Caruso: Out (Hand/Health protocols)
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Lakers Key Players
Spurs Key Players
- The Lakers made 48.2% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.3 percentage points higher than the Spurs allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Los Angeles went 38-17-2 against the spread and 50-7 overall when it shot better than 46.9% from the field.
- San Antonio’s record was 25-17-1 against the spread and 27-16 overall when its opponents made more than 48.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Spurs shot 47.2% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 44.9% the Lakers’ opponents shot last season.
- San Antonio went 21-24-1 against the spread and 24-22 overall when it shot higher than 44.9% from the field.
- Los Angeles went 42-20-1 against the spread and 52-11 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot greater than 47.2% from the field.
- The Lakers’ 35% three-point shooting percentage last season was 2.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Spurs shot from beyond the arc (37.3%).
- Los Angeles put together a 24-9-1 record against the spread and a 30-4 straight-up record in games last season when the team hit more than 37.3% of its three-point shots.
- San Antonio went 11-12-1 against the spread while putting up a 14-10 straight-up record when its opponents shot over 35% from downtown.
- The Spurs made 37.6% of their shots from three-point range, which was just 2.4 percentage points greater than the 35.2% the Lakers’ opponents averaged last season.
- San Antonio had a 23-18-1 ATS record and is 23-19 straight-up when the team made more than 35.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles had a 33-21-2 ATS record and a 43-13 straight-up record last season when it knocked down more than 37.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Lakers knocked down 11.3 three-pointers per game last season, just 0.6 more makes per game than the Spurs allowed (10.7).
- When Los Angeles made more three-pointers than its opponents last season, it went 25-15-1 against the spread and 36-5 overall. When San Antonio was out-shot from deep by its opponents, it was 17-27-2 ATS and 20-26 straight up.
- The Spurs ranked 26th in the NBA in made three-pointers last season, while the Lakers allowed the ninth-fewest made threes in the league.
Lakers vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from