The Sacramento Kings (12-19) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the New York Knicks (15-17) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The point total for the matchup is set at 222.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 24, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Kings Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 25
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Ankle)
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (222.5)|
|Prediction||Knicks 113, Kings 107|
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Knicks winning by a considerably more robust margin (6.3 points). Take the Knicks.
In this game, the model projects a total (220.6 points) marginally lower than the William Hill over/under (222.5 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Knicks Key Players
Knicks Player Props
- Julius Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 10.5 rebounds, 0.4 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.9.
- Alec Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Nerlens Noel’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||29||13.4||7.6||1.0||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 32.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 22.6.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Knicks have a 44.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.2% lower than the 48.9% of shots the Kings’ opponents have made.
- New York is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it shoots higher than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when its opponents make more than 44.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.6 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43.1%).
- Sacramento is 12-15 against the spread and 11-16 overall when it shoots better than 43.1% from the field.
- This season, New York has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 14-11 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 47.7% from the field.
- The Knicks shoot 35.8% from deep, 4.2% lower than the 40% the Kings allow to opponents.
- New York has put together a 9-1 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 40% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 8-3 against the spread while putting up an 8-3 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 35.8% from three-point distance.
- The Kings are knocking down 36.8% of their shots from three-point range, which is -4.4 percentage points fewer than the 32.4% the Knicks’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Sacramento is 11-12 ATS and 10-13 overall when the team makes more than 32.4% of its three-point attempts.
- New York has a 13-9 ATS record and a 13-9 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.8% of its three-point shots.
- The Knicks’ 9.8 made three-pointers per game this season is 2.5 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Kings allow.
- When Sacramento makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 11-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall. When New York is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 9-12 ATS and 7-14 straight up.
- The Knicks make the 29th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Kings give up the 22nd-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Knicks vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from