The Sacramento Kings (13-20) are only 2-point favorites as they look to stop a five-game home losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (15-17) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total for the matchup is 238.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 28, 2021, 7:08 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Hornets Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 28
Tyrese Haliburton: Day To Day (Calf),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jabari Parker: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Caleb Martin: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee),
Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (238.5)|
|Prediction||Hornets 116, Kings 115|
The model has the Hornets as 0.2-point favorites in this one despite the opposite prediction from DraftKings. However, the margin between the two lines is only 2.2 points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (229.3 points) much lower than the DraftKings over/under (238.5 points). Bet on the under.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||31||13.7||7.5||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is posted at 32.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 33.3.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds less than his season average of 8.2.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 3.0 points less than his season average of 21.5.
- LaMelo Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.8 lower than his season average of 27.3.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Kings have a 47.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 46.9% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have made.
- Sacramento has a 9-11 record against the spread and an 8-12 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
- Charlotte is 12-2 against the spread and 11-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.5% from the field.
- The Hornets are shooting 46% from the field, 3.1% lower than the 49.1% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte has put together a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 49.1% from the field.
- When Sacramento’s opponents shoot greater than 46% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Kings shoot 36.3% from three-point range, 1.1% lower than the 37.4% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- Sacramento has put together a 6-6 record against the spread and a 6-6 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte is 8-6 against the spread and 9-6 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.3% from deep.
- The Hornets shoot 38.2% from beyond the arc this season. That’s only 2.1 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (40.3%).
- Charlotte has a 10-3 ATS record and is 9-5 straight-up when the team hits more than 40.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 11-3 ATS and 10-4 overall in games it shoots above 38.2% from deep.
- The Kings connect on 12.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.7 fewer makes per game than the Hornets give up (13.9).
- Charlotte has gone 10-6 against the spread and 11-6 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento makes fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-14 ATS and 2-15 straight up.
- The Kings are the 20th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hornets allow the 28th-fewest makes from deep.
Kings vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from