A game after he scored 30 points in an 112-105 loss to the 76ers, Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (12-16) at home against the Sacramento Kings (12-16) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Bulls are underdogs by 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The point total in the matchup is set at 230.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Bulls Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 20
Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Knee),
Glenn Robinson III: Day To Day (Knee),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (230.5)|
|Prediction||Bulls 118, Kings 113|
While FanDuel has the Kings winning by 2.5, the model has the Bulls taking home the victory, with a considerable margin between the two spreads (7.8 points). Take the Bulls.
The FanDuel total for this game, 230.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 231.5 points, are only 1.0 point apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||26||13.0||7.4||0.9||0.5||0.5||1.1|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.3 points lower than his season average of 22.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.7.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||17||13.1||7.5||2.1||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||16||11.6||6.3||2.0||0.6||0.2||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 3.0 points higher than his season average of 28.5.
- Coby White’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.9 less than his season average of 25.4.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Thaddeus Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- This season, the Kings have a 47.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 47.6% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have hit.
- In games Sacramento shoots higher than 47.6% from the field, it is 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Chicago is 8-4 against the spread and 8-5 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 47.8% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.6% rate from the field this season, one percentage point less than the 48.6% shooting opponents of the Kings have averaged.
- This season, Chicago has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 48.6% from the field.
- When Sacramento’s opponents shoot greater than 47.6% from the field, it is 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- The Kings shoot 36.8% from deep, 0.8% higher than the 36% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- Sacramento is 6-8 against the spread and 6-8 overall when it shoots better than 36% from distance.
- Chicago is 8-5 against the spread while putting together a 9-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 36.8% from downtown.
- The Bulls shoot 37.5% from beyond the arc this season. That’s just 2.2 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39.7%).
- Chicago is 6-4 ATS and 4-6 overall when the team hits more than 39.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento has a 10-3 ATS record and a 9-4 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 37.5% of its three-point attempts.
- The Kings make 12.4 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Bulls give up.
- Chicago is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Sacramento is 2-11 ATS and 1-12 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Kings rank 20th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bulls give up the 10th-fewest made threes in the league.
Kings vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from