Illinois will come into Saturday’s big game versus Ohio State as a -2.5 favorite on the road, down from -4.5.
BetOnline All Access – Drew Butler and Nick Bahe talk odds/lines for the upcoming Illinois v Ohio State game.
- Bahe likes Ohio State in this one: “They’ve lost three in a row, but have had a week off to regroup”.
- Butler adds: “They have some urgency jockeying for position heading into March Madness”.
- Ohio State has won eight of the last ten versus Illinois
- There is a 2.5 overlay on this game, which should be a PICK’EM.
Gambling911.com is with the guys here: Ohio State +4.5
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com