Gambling911.com has your NBA Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Monday, January 11, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Place your bets at BetUS, which offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $3125) and features live in-play betting most games.
- Seven of the last nine games in the Memphis-Cleveland series have been won by the home team. Cleveland is -135 on the moneyline.
- Cleveland has won five of the last seven games in the series with the Grizzlies.
- Memphis is yet to win two consecutive games this season.
- Memphis is 0-7 Against The Spread in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Washington has covered versus Phoenix in nine of the last ten using the current spread of +5.5
- Phoenix is 17-4 ATS in their last 21 games overall.
- Using the current spread of -10, Milwaukee has covered in six of the last seven versus Orlando.
- Six of the last seven games in the Indiana-Sacramento series have been won by the Pacers.
- Indiana is 10-1-1 ATS in their last 12 games as a road favorite.
Today’s Free Pick: Cleveland Cavs -135
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 11, 2021 2:41 pm ET
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 4-5 44.4%
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 14-16 46.6%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
– Tony Caliente, Gambling911.com