Zach LaVine leads the Chicago Bulls (6-8) against the Charlotte Hornets (6-8) after scoring 33 points in a 125-120 win over the Rockets. The Bulls are underdogs in the matchup on Friday, January 22, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 22, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hornets vs Bulls Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 22
Cody Zeller: Day To Day (Hand)
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Williams: Day To Day (Hip),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Day To Day (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+3.5)|
|Prediction||Hornets 115, Bulls 112|
The model line and the FanDuel line are within 0.3 points of each other.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 3.4 less than his season average of 30.9.
- Bismack Biyombo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 10.5, 6.1 lower than his season average of 16.6.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||14||12.8||8.0||2.4||0.6||0.6||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||12||12.5||6.7||1.9||0.8||0.1||1.8|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 3.9 points less than his season average of 27.4.
- Coby White’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 7.5 less than his season average of 27.0.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Hornets are shooting 44.5% from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points lower than the 47.9% the Bulls allow to opponents.
- In games Charlotte shoots higher than 47.9% from the field, it is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Chicago is 5-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 44.5% from the field.
- The Bulls have shot at a 47.8% clip from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points greater than the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Hornets have averaged.
- Chicago has compiled an 8-1 record against the spread and a 4-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- When Charlotte’s opponents shoot over 47.8% from the field, it is 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Hornets’ 36.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bulls have shot from deep (38.2%).
- Charlotte has collected a 5-1 record against the spread and a 3-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 38.2% of its three-point shots.
- Chicago is 3-2 against the spread while putting up a 3-2 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 36.7% from downtown.
- The Bulls are making 38.5% of their shots from three-point range, which is only 4.1 percentage points greater than the 34.4% the Hornets’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Chicago is 9-2 ATS and 5-6 overall when the team makes more than 34.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Charlotte has a 5-4 ATS record and a 5-4 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.5% from three-point range.
- The Hornets hit 13.1 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.8 fewer made shots on average than the 13.9 per game the Bulls give up.
- Chicago is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Charlotte is 3-3 ATS and 1-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Hornets are the 10th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bulls allow the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Hornets vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Hornets Rank||Hornets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from