therewrserwIs today your lucky day? Whilst Lucky Lotteries is different to other lotteries, it’s just as exciting to play and even more exciting to win! Why’s that? It’s because you don’t have to share the prize with other ticket holders if you win – the prize is all yours to keep! Find out how you can start playing Lucky Lotteries and have your chance at winning the jackpot below.
What is Lucky Lotteries?
Lucky Lotteries is a raffle style lottery with two games to choose from – Super Jackpot and Mega Jackpot. It was introduced in NSW in 1931.
How does Lucky Lotteries work?
Lucky Lotteries operates just like a raffle. In every draw each ticket number is unique and can only be purchased once. No two players can hold the same ticket. Each draw has a set number of tickets and will close when all allocated tickets have been purchased. This means when you buy your ticket, you’ll be entered in the draw that currently has available tickets. If your ticket wins a cash prize in the first draw and is drawn in the second draw, then it wins the jackpot! If not, the jackpot will roll on.
What is the Lucky Lotteries jackpot?
While a Lucky Lotteries jackpot can be worth millions of dollars, they are never worth less than $500,000 for Super Jackpot or $1,000,000 for Mega Jackpot. The best part is because each ticket number is unique, the jackpot winner takes the lot!
How do I play Lucky Lotteries?
- The first step to playing Lucky Lotteries is deciding which game you’d like to play – Super Jackpot or Mega Jackpot (or both!)
- Next, you need to decide on numbers. With Lucky Lotteries all tickets are automatically generated, so you don’t choose your own individual numbers. Instead, you select a Sequential or Random number allocation. Sequential means your numbers will be purchased in sequential order. Random means we allocate your numbers in random order.
- Then you can select the number of games you’d like to play. Choose between 1-10 games for Random or between 1-2000 games for Sequential. The more games you play, the more chances you have to win!
- Finally, you get to decide how many times you’d like to play. Play for multiple draws, just once, or every week. The decision is all yours!
How much does it cost to play Lucky Lotteries?
You can play Lucky Lotteries from $2.65 on Super Jackpot or $6.45 on Mega Jackpot.
How many tickets can I play in Lucky Lotteries?
From Monday 9 November 2020, there will be a limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased.
- Only 10 sequential numbers can be bought on a single ticket.
- A limit of 10 tickets can be purchased into a specific draw during a single transaction.
- The maximum amount of numbers that can be purchased during a transaction is limited to 100 total. You can buy 10 tickets of 10 sequential or random numbers.
- You will not be able to purchase more than $10,000 worth of tickets for either game in a single day.
How do I win Lucky Lotteries?
Unlike other lotteries, the lottery provider conducts two draws to determine the winners. In the first draw, the winning ticket numbers are chosen randomly. If your number matches any of the winning ticket numbers then you win a cash prize. If your number is very close to one of the winning numbers (just one number off) then you win a consolation prize!
In the second draw, the regulator chooses the jackpot number. If this number is the same as any of the winning ticket numbers in the first draw then that ticket wins the jackpot!
What are the prize levels?
In every Lucky Lotteries draw there’s 10 cash prize levels and 10 consolation prize levels plus a chance to win the jackpot. That means there are over 10,000 prizes guaranteed in every draw!
|4th Prize||2 winners x $500||5 winners x $1,000|
|5th Prize||10 winners x $200||10 winners x $500|
|6th Prize||20 winners x $100||25 winners x $100|
|7th Prize||100 winners x $50||75 winners x $75|
|8th Prize||600 winners x $25||600 winners x $40|
|9th Prize||750 winners x $15||700 winners x $20|
|10th Prize||2,480 winners x $10||2,800 winners x $12|
|Consolation Prize||2 winners x $1,000 for any ticket number which is one off the winning ticket number||
2 winners x $1,000 for any ticket number which is one off the winning ticket number
When does the Lucky Lotteries draw close?
Unlike other lotto games that have set close times, Super Jackpot and Mega Jackpot draws close once all available tickets have been sold. This means the schedule is subject to change. But don’t worry! Oz Lotteries will always notify you if you win.
What time is Lucky Lotteries drawn?
Lucky Lotteries draws occur as soon as all tickets are sold. That means draws can happen weekly, several times a week or even several times a day! It depends on when the tickets have sold out.
How can I check draw results?
All Oz Lotteries customers can choose to receive an email with draw results straight to their inbox. You can also check your ticket or search past draws for Super Jackpot or Mega Jackpot on the Oz Lotteries website or app.