$400 No Limit Hold’em (Re-Entry)
$100,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/100
The first weekend of the Winter Poker Open is here and we continue things with the second of three flights of Event 2. The tournament has a $400 buy-in and $100,000 guaranteed prize pool with 203 entries in the game from Flight A.
That means only 101 more entries are needed to push the prize pool over the guarantee and Flight B has more than that before cards even go in the air.
Players will start with 20,000 in chips out front and the tournament runs with 30-minute levels. Late registration is open until the start of Level 3 at noon and re-entry is available until the start of Level 5 at 1:30pm. Flight B will continue into the evening until only 10% of the field remains, those players will be in the money when they return for Day 2 on Sunday.
It should be a fun, busy weekend in the Poker Room.
Chip counts from Flight A
- $100,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 20,000 in chips and 30-minute levels
- Late registration available until the start of Level 3
- Re-entry available until the start of Level 5
- Day 1 will end at 10% of the field or Tournament Director discretion
- Event 2 Structure Sheet