| Sportsbook Wire
The Denver Broncos (3-4) visit the Atlanta Falcons (2-6) Sunday of Week 9 for a 1 p.m. ET kickoff at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Below, we preview the Broncos-Falcons betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and predictions.
Broncos at Falcons: Betting odds, spread and lines
- Money line : Broncos +175 (bet $100 to win $175) | Falcons -209 (bet $209 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS : Broncos +4 (-110) | Falcons -4 (-110)
- Over/Under : 49.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Special Colorado Betting Promotion:
Make any $1 bet on the Denver Broncos, get $100 (in free bets) in your account. Regardless of how the Broncos do in Week 9 vs. the Atlanta Falcons, you win! Place your legal, online sports bets in Colorado at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks!
Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Broncos at Falcons: Game notes
- The Broncos are coming off an inspiring 31-30 home win over the Los Angeles Chargers last week. They trailed by 14 points entering the fourth quarter and won as time expired.
- The Falcons got their second win of the season by beating the rival Carolina Panthers 25-17 on the road on Thursday Night Football. Atlanta improved to 2-1 under interim head coach Raheem Morris.
- Atlanta is 3-5 against the spread and fails to cover by an average of 1.1 points per game. Denver is 5-2 ATS but is falling an average of 0.4 PPG below the line.
- The Broncos are 4-3 against the Over/Under while the Falcons are 4-4 against the projected totals.
- The Falcons (26.1) outscore the Broncos (21.0) by 5.1 PPG. Denver has the defensive edge with 26.1 PPG allowed while Atlanta surrenders 28.0 PPG.
- Atlanta has a turnover differential of plus-2. Denver is second-to-last in the NFL with a minus-7 differential.
Broncos at Falcons: Key injuries
- CB A.J. Bouye (concussion) questionable
- CB Bryce Callahan (ankle) questionable
- DE Shelby Harris (COVID-19 list) out
- RB Phillip Lindsay (foot) questionable
- WR Russell Gage (shoulder, knee) questionable
- WR Calvin Ridley (foot) questionable
- DE Dante Fowler Jr. (hamstring) questionable
- DE Takk McKinley (groin) questionable
Broncos at Falcons: Odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
Falcons 27, Broncos 20
Money line ( ?)
The FALCONS(-209) may be undermanned at receiver, but WR Julio Jones will be able to shoulder the load, especially with Denver’s injuries at cornerback. There’s better value to be had on the spread, but take the Falcons and their rest advantage for the outright win after Denver’s emotional Week 8 win.
Against the spread ( ?)
The FALCONS -4 (-110) will need to win by at least 5 points in order to cover the spread, and they should be able to relatively easily. Atlanta is best in the NFL in ESPN’s team pass rush win rate, while Denver is just 28th.
Over/Under ( ?)
Lean slightly to the UNDER 49.5 (-106) with a small wager. The Broncos overachieved with 31 points last week with two scores coming on plays of at least 40-yards against soft defensive coverage from the Chargers when the game was thought to be in hand.
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow @EstenMcLaren on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.