The year is set to finish with a bang as numerous sports around the world prepare to host a string of special events in December 2020, each of which will draw big betting interest.
The NFL, Formula 1, boxing and mixed martial arts are just some of the sports with major dates to come before 2020 is out, and we take a look at some of the best wagering opportunities in the United States and abroad.
What to Bet in December 2020: Predictions for This Month’s Major Events
- Charles Oliveira to Beat Tony Ferguson at UFC 256 (+120) – Odds via Sugarhouse NJ.
- Pittsburgh Steelers End NFL Regular Season 16-0 (+400) – Odds via William Hill NJ/CO/IN/IL.
- Max Verstappen to Win Sakhir Grand Prix (+150) – Odds via Borgata NJ.
- Canelo Alvarez to Beat Callum Smith via Decision (+200) – Odds via William Hill NJ.
- Real Madrid to Win ACB Basketball Title (+125) – Odds via Borgata NJ.
- Tottenham Hotspur to Win First Premier League Title (+550) – Odds via Caesars NJ.
- New York Giants to Win NFC East (+200) – Odds via Pointsbet NJ/CO/IN/IL.
- Ashleigh Barty to Clinch 2021 Australian Open (+800) – Odds via Borgata NJ.
- UEFA Europa League Group Winners (Parlay) – Odds via Sugarhouse NJ.
- Bayern Munich to Retain UEFA Champions League Crown (+250) – Odds via William Hill NJ.
The sports world is in for a frantic finish to 2020 after seeing much of its action halted for a large portion of the year, with plenty still to come in the closing weeks of the calendar.
Among those showpieces taking center stage in the last month, we’ll see the NFL regular season enter its final phases, three more UFC events, key boxing matchups and Europe’s biggest soccer tournaments reach the end of their group stages.
Join AmericanGambler.com as we go over the best bets available on these sports and much more for the month of December 2020.
Bet on these events with sportsbook promo offers in December 2020 (US, 21+).