Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (4-3) into a matchup against the Detroit Pistons (1-6) after putting up 43 points in a 125-115 win over the Pistons. The Pistons are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 6
Pat Connaughton: Day To Day (Groin),
Sam Merrill: Out (Left Ankle),
Torrey Craig: Out (Nose)
Blake Griffin: Day To Day (Left Knee),
Josh Jackson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Killian Hayes: Day To Day (Hip)
Pistons 123 Bucks 109
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!The model predicts a total 5.1 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.2 points higher than his season average of 26.3.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 4.4 greater than his season average of 33.1.
- Donte DiVincenzo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Pistons Key Players
Pistons Player Props
- Jerami Grant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 13.5, 9.5 points less than his season average of 23.0.
- Mason Plumlee’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 11.5, 10.8 less than his season average of 22.3.
- Grant’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Grant’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks are shooting 49.8% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 50.2% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 50.2% from the field.
- Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.8% from the field.
- The Pistons’ 43.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is two percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Detroit is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 43.3% from the field.
- The Bucks’ 43.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is 4.5 percentage points higher than opponents of the Pistons have shot from beyond the arc (38.9%).
- Milwaukee has put together a 3-3 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 38.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Detroit is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 43.4% from deep.
- The Pistons shoot 35.3% from beyond the arc this season. That’s 1.3 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.6%).
- Detroit is 2-1 ATS and 0-3 overall when the team makes more than 36.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.3% from three-point range.
- The Bucks’ 17.4 made three-pointers per game this season is 4.0 more made shots on average than the 13.4 per game the Pistons give up.
- Milwaukee has gone 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Detroit hits fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-2 ATS and 0-3 straight up.
- The Pistons are the 10th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from