The Milwaukee Bucks (19-13) host the New Orleans Pelicans (14-17) as 9-point favorites after Giannis Antetokounmpo put up 37 points in the Bucks’ 139-112 victory over the Timberwolves. The matchup airs on TNT at 9:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 240 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 25
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Bobby Portis Jr.: Day To Day (Elbow)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+9)|
|Total Pick||Under (240)|
|Prediction||Bucks 119, Pelicans 111|
The model favors the Bucks by 8.2 points, just 0.8 fewer than the 9-point spread set by DraftKings.
The DraftKings point total for this game is more than two possessions higher (9.4 points) than the model projection. Put your money on the under.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.1 points less than his season average of 28.6.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 25.3.
- Steven Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 8.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds less than his season average of 9.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Bucks make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Milwaukee has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 14-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- New Orleans’ record is 12-8 against the spread and 12-8 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 48.3% rate from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points greater than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- New Orleans is 11-11 against the spread and 11-11 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 15-8 against the spread and 18-5 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 48.3% from the field.
- The Bucks shoot 39.6% from three-point range, 0.3% higher than the 39.3% the Pelicans allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has collected a 10-5 record against the spread and a 12-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 39.3% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans is 11-5 against the spread and 13-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.6% from deep.
- The Pelicans’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.6%) is 1.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.1%).
- New Orleans is 9-5 ATS and 10-4 overall when the team hits more than 38.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 14-2 ATS record and a 15-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.6% from three-point distance.
- The Bucks’ 14.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.4 more made shots on average than the 11.5 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Milwaukee has gone 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New Orleans makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-17 ATS and 7-17 straight up.
- The Bucks rank fifth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Pelicans allow the most made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from