The Los Angeles Lakers (11-4) will look to LeBron James (fifth in the league scoring 23.7 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Giannis Antetokounmpo (seventh in the NBA with 27.2 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (9-5) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The Lakers are in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 21, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Lakers Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 21
Jared Dudley: Day To Day (Calf),
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Achilles),
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Day To Day (Ankle),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kostas Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Lakers (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Lakers 113, Bucks 112|
The model has the Lakers as 0.7-point favorites in this one despite the opposite prediction from DraftKings. However, the margin between the two lines is only 1.7 points.
In this game, the model projects a total (225.7 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (228.5 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5 rebounds, 2.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.2.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 33.9.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- James’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 39.1.
- Anthony Davis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 35.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 33.7.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Davis’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is four percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (44.5%).
- Milwaukee has a 5-5 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.5% from the field.
- Los Angeles’ record is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall when its opponents make more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Lakers have shot at a 48.8% clip from the field this season, 3.7 percentage points higher than the 45.1% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Los Angeles is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot greater than 48.8% from the field, it is 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 40.3% from deep, 6.5% higher than the 33.8% the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 33.8% from distance.
- Los Angeles is 6-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.3% from deep.
- The Lakers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (39.1%) is 1.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (37.7%).
- Los Angeles has a 5-2 ATS record and is 7-0 straight-up when the team hits more than 37.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee has a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 39.1% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks’ 15.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 3.4 more made shots on average than the 12.5 per game the Lakers allow.
- Milwaukee is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when it makes more three-pointers than its opponents, while Los Angeles is 1-5 ATS and 2-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Bucks are the third-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Lakers allow the fifth-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Lakers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from