Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (8-7) into a matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks (9-6) after scoring 43 points in an 116-98 win over the Timberwolves. The Bucks are favorites in the game on Sunday, January 24, 2021, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 24, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 24
Trae Young: Day To Day (Back),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (+9)|
|Prediction||Bucks 116, Hawks 110|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (6.7 points) is a little bit less than the 9-point edge FanDuel gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 43.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 42.4.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 2.3 less than his season average of 33.8.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 8.5 assists, 0.2 less than his season average of 8.7.
- Clint Capela’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 13.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound lower than his season average of 14.5.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Kevin Huerter’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is five percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (43.6%).
- Milwaukee is 6-7 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots higher than 43.6% from the field.
- Atlanta is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.6% from the field.
- The Hawks have shot at a 43.8% clip from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points less than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Atlanta has put together a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.2% from the field.
- This season, Milwaukee has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot above 43.8% from the field.
- The Bucks are hitting 39.9% of their three-point shots this season, 7.5% higher than the 32.4% the Hawks allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee is 6-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it shoots better than 32.4% from distance.
- Atlanta has put up a 7-5 against the spread while going 8-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.9% from deep.
- The Hawks’ three-point shooting percentage this season (34.7%) is -3.9 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.6%).
- Atlanta is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when shooting above 38.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS and 5-0 overall in games it shoots over 34.7% from deep.
- The Bucks connect on 15.5 three-pointers per game this season, 3.1 more makes per game than the Hawks allow (12.4).
- When Milwaukee makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall. When Atlanta is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up.
- The Bucks are the fourth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Hawks allow the seventh-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from