The Buffalo Bills (11-3) visit the New England Patriots (6-8) on Monday, December 28, 2020 in matchup between AFC East opponents at Gillette Stadium. New England is a touchdown underdog. The game has a point total of 45.0. Make a pick with BetMGM sports betting on Bills vs Patriots and other week 16 NFL action HERE.
Where to Watch
- Game Day: Monday, December 28, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
Online Betting with BetMGM
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting on the Bills
- Buffalo has a 4-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 5-2 overall in away games.
- Buffalo has a 9-5 record against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bills have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when projected as at least 7.0-point favorites.
- The majority of Buffalo’s games with a betting line — 10 out of 14 opportunities — have gone over the point total (71.4%).
- The Bills have put an average of 29.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 7.6 more than the 21.5 the Patriots have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Buffalo score at least 29.1 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- New England is 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.5 points.
Betting on the Patriots
- Just 10 of New England’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its outings).
- New England has compiled a losing 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- The Patriots have averaged 3.7 fewer points per game this season (20.6) than the Bills have allowed (24.3).
- New England is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread when they score at least 20.6 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 24.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- New England is 4-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-2 overall at home.
Betting on the Total – What to Look For
- The average point total for Bills games this season is 8.4 more points than the total of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average total in Patriots games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 45.0 for this outing.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined for 45.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this season.
- New England has played in six games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 45.0 points.
- The Bills and the Patriots combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the total of 45.0 set for this game.
- The Bills and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set in this game.
Bills Key Players
- Josh Allen has 4,002 passing yards (285.9 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 68.7% of his passes and tossing touchdown 30 passes and nine interceptions over 14 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 382 rushing yards (27.3 ypg) on 96 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary’s team-high 643 rushing yards (45.9 per game) have come on 143 carries, with two touchdowns in 14 games this year. He’s also added 35 catches for 247 yards (17.6 per game).
- In 11 games this season, Zack Moss has rushed for 416 yards (37.8 per game) on 97 carries with three touchdowns.
- Stefon Diggs’ 1,314 receiving yards (93.9 yards per game) leads the team through 14 games. He has 111 receptions on 149 targets with five touchdowns.
- Cole Beasley has totaled 950 yards (67.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 79 passes on 102 targets over 14 games this year.
- Gabriel Davis’ 30 grabs are good enough for 459 yards (32.8 ypg) and six touchdowns through 14 games played. He’s been targeted 52 times.
- Mario Addison has racked up 5.0 sacks to pace the team through 14 games, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer is the team’s tackle leader through 14 games this year. He’s racked up 113 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions.
- Tre’Davious White has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended over 13 games.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Patriots Key Players
- Cam Newton has 2,381 passing yards (170.1 ypg) to lead New England, completing 65.9% of his passes and recording touchdown five passes and 10 interceptions over 14 games this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 489 rushing yards (34.9 ypg) on 122 carries with 11 rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Newton, has carried the ball 122 times for 489 yards (34.9 per game), with 11 touchdowns in 14 games this year.
- In nine games this season, Sony Michel has rushed for 304 yards (33.8 per game) on 53 carries with one touchdown.
- Jakobi Meyers’ team-high 616 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) have come on 49 catches (and 68 targets) through 12 games.
- Damiere Byrd has hauled in 45 passes (on 70 targets) for 590 yards (42.1 yards per game) and one touchdown over 14 games this year.
- James White’s 52 targets have resulted in 42 receptions for 321 yards (26.8 ypg) through 12 games played.
- Chase Winovich has 3.5 sacks to pace the team through 14 games, and also has 4.0 TFL, 37 tackles, and one interception.
- Adrian Phillips is the team’s tackle leader through 14 games this year. He’s racked up 99 tackles, 7.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions.
Patriots: No Injuries Listed