“>Bill Zender Newsletter
January 19, 2021
Dear Friends and Business Associates,
Session 1 – Understanding Blackjack Basic Strategy – January 21st, 2021 at 3:00pm EST (Noon PST)
Discusses the finer points of “Basic Strategy” and the cost related to error costs by not following basic strategy, explains the calculation behind a blackjack games “Basic House Advantage”, discusses the concept of “Common Strategy”, and how the errors created by not using perfect basic strategy increases the house mathematical edge.
|Link to registration only for Session 1 – Understanding Blackjack Basic Strategy is:
When: Jan 21, 2021 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Basic Strategy in Blackjack
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you have any questions, contact me at: [email protected]
Note: Information about the virtual attendance
- Anyone wishing to attend will be provided with a Zoom link to the presentation (above).
- Please register no less 15 minutes before the start of the session (3:00PM EST/11:00AM PST)
- When clicking into the Zoom link, you will be required to register (quick process) and sign up for free Zoom (if you are not already signed up). You need to sign up for Zoom as added session security to prevent intrusions. If you already have Zoom, I believe you will be asked to sign in first.
- The session will run approximately 60-minutes. You will be able to ask questions via a Q&A icon.
- All attendees will have the option to request handouts; in addition, with paid sessions (3 & 4) the attendees will be provided with a link to view a recording of the session.
- I plan to limit the number of attendees to the first 50.
- BTW, I am still trying to iron out all the “bugs” with my Zoom presentations so please be patient.
Sessions 2 thru 4 will be:
Session 2 – Basics of Card Counting in Blackjack– January 28th, 2021 at 3:00pm EST (Noon PST)
Session 3 – Betting Strategies with the Count – February 4th, 2021 TBD
Session 4 – Detecting and Confirming Card Counting – February 11th, 2021 TBD
Note: Session 2 will also be offered as a “Free” session. This session is designed to build a foundation background of card counting for casino floor, management, and surveillance. Sessions 3 and 4 are more advanced and will help the attendees better identify actual card counters who are a threat to the casino. I will charge a fee for each of these sessions (TBD), and it will be quite reasonable when considering the information provided.
Important: I will send out an additional eBlast one week prior to each virtual session. The eBlast will contain the Zoom link and additional information for that upcoming session. The Zoom links will change from session to session. I recommend viewing the presentation on your laptop or desktop computers, but I believe smart phones can be used as well. For more information, please contact me at [email protected].
Cheers, good luck, and stay safe!
” class=”glossaryLink “>Bill Zender
” class=”glossaryLink “>Bill Zender and Associates
Copyright © 2021
” class=”glossaryLink “>Bill Zender and Associates, All rights reserved.