Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6) against the Philadelphia 76ers (9-5) after putting up 33 points in a 127-125 win over the Bulls. The Thunder are underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, January 17, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 17, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 17
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Out (Knee),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Out (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+3.5)|
|Prediction||76ers 112, Thunder 110|
The spread for this game suggested by the model (2.5 points) is a little tighter than the 3.5-point edge FanDuel gives to the 76ers, though the data still has them as the favorite.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Joel Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 13.5 rebounds, 2.0 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 6.0 higher than his season average of 29.5.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 4.1 points lower than his season average of 21.6.
- Darius Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5, 7.0 lower than his season average of 19.5.
- Luguentz Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Dort’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
- The 76ers are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 5-4 record against the spread and an 8-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder are shooting 44.8% from the field, 1.1% higher than the 43.7% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 44.8% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 36.2% of their three-point shots this season, 0.4% higher than the 35.8% the Thunder allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when the team hits more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City is 5-3 against the spread and 4-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Thunder are hitting 33% of their shots from three-point distance, which is 3.1 percentage points fewer than the 36.1% the 76ers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 3-0 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33% from three-point range.
- The 76ers hit 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, just 0.7 fewer makes per game than the Thunder give up 12.8.
- Oklahoma City has gone 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Philadelphia hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-4 ATS and 3-4 straight up.
- The Thunder make the 16th-most three-pointers in the league, while the 76ers allow the 16th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from