The Philadelphia 76ers (1-0) visit the New York Knicks (0-1) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The Knicks are underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of December 26, 2020, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 26
Austin Rivers: Out (Groin),
Obi Toppin: Day To Day (Calf),
Omari Spellman: Out (Right knee),
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Hip)
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
76ers Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The 76ers made 46.4% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.1 percentage points higher than the Knicks allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Philadelphia went 22-17-3 against the spread and 31-12 overall when it shot higher than 46.3% from the field.
- New York had a 21-8-1 record against the spread and a 16-15 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 46.4% of their shots from the field.
- The Knicks’ 44.8% shooting percentage from the field last season was 1.4 percentage points lower than the 76ers gave up to their opponents (46.2%).
- New York went 19-5-1 against the spread and 12-14 overall when it shot higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Philadelphia went 18-13-2 against the spread and 25-8 overall in games it allowed opponents to shoot greater than 44.8% from the field.
- The 76ers hit 36.2% of their three-point shots last season, 1.9% lower than the 38.1% the Knicks allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia had a 20-14 record against the spread and a 23-12 record overall when the team hit more than 38.1% of its three-point attempts.
- New York went 21-8-1 against the spread and 14-17 overall when its opponents shot better than 36.2% from deep.
- The Knicks shot 33.7% from three-point distance last season. That’s 1.6 percentage points lower than the 76ers allowed their opponents to shot from deep (35.3%).
- New York went 19-6-1 ATS and 12-15 overall when the team made more than 35.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia had a 17-15 ATS record and a 24-9 straight-up record in games last season it shot better than 33.7% from three-point range.
- The 76ers’ 11.4 made three-pointers per game last season were 1.8 more made shots on average than the 9.6 per game the Knicks gave up.
- Philadelphia went 21-19 against the spread and 27-14 overall last season in games it out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New York hit fewer threes than its opponents, it went 21-24-1 ATS and 15-32 straight up.
- The 76ers were the 19th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA last season, while the Knicks gave up the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from