RealTime Gaming is one of the most popular video slot developers and has been in business since 1998. However, online slot isn’t its only speciality, and RTG has an eclectic collection of games in its portfolio. Roulette, for instance, is one of their core strengths, and here are seven reasons punters shouldn’t miss RTG’s extensive line of roulette titles.
7 Reasons RealTime Gaming’s Roulette Titles are Worth a Try
- Open for All – While a handful of prominent global iGaming software developers do not offer their portfolio in the US or South African market, RTG isn’t a part of that list. Although its products aren’t outright banned in the country, its portfolio is subject to intricate scrutiny in states where online gambling remains unregulated. RTG casinos, therefore, never mention they’re illegal in the United States on its website. Instead, punters get a generic disclaimer stating players should be wary of their local laws before signing up on the platform.
- They Offer French Roulette – French Roulette is a rarity at online casinos as it offers an incredibly low house edge. As the game doesn’t offer much room for profit, operators often skip the variation. However, RTG is a rare gaming solution provider to continue offering French Roulette on a wide scale. The game has 37 pockets, one of which is a single zero. This is the only pocket that favours the house on every bet. This creates a 2.70% house edge.
- Globally Available – RealTime Gaming is one of the most reputed developers on the planet. Their games are available around the world at most online casinos. Punters looking to play French Roulette especially flock to casinos offering RTG titles. The game lets you capitalize on hot streaks and extract more value and thrill. Most RTG casinos accept a wide variety of payment options, including crypto. Hence, punters will never run out of banking options while gaming.
- High-end Graphics and Gameplay – While online roulette might never replace the brick-and-mortar gambling experience, a well-designed game takes you closer to the real thing. RTG has done something fairly similar to French Roulette. The game’s lifelike graphics and gameplay bring a posh feeling to the table, simplifying the wagering process. RTG’s French Roulette packs a ton of great animations, and if you’ve ever been to a physical casino, you’ll surely appreciate what the makers have done with the digital title.
- List of Special Bets – Roulette offers a wide variety of wagers, from a single number to whether the ball will land on a black or red pocket. And as if this wasn’t enough, RTG’s French Roulette packs a ton of additional bets. Punters can place both “Call” and “Neighbors” bets. The list of rare bets includes Neighbors of Zero, Orphans, Third of the Wheel, and Zero Game.