$541,931 Everybody’s Jackpot Won

A group of gamblers are waking up with a bit of spending money this morning as the Everybody’s Jackpot Progressive was hit, dishing out $541,931 to the winner and other participating players.

Everybody’s Jackpot is unique to other big-name progressives, as it involves everybody in the winnings that’s playing the slot at the time of the hit. The winner walks away with 70% of the prize, while the remaining 30% is paid to the other participants. This win is the fourth-largest we’ve recorded, with the all-time record being $583,247, which was hit in 2016.

The average win for this jackpot is $246,432, which is hit every 9 days roughly. The smallest win we’ve ever recorded for this game is $33,132. The game’s pool climbs with every spin of the reels, and the popularity of the Playtech game sees that prize rise rapidly.

We’ll update readers as we learn more about the win.

Related: Everybody’s Jackpot Progressive

Latest posts